Let's end this pointless banter, Mikey
I was trying to avoid Dodger-Giant rivalry banter on this blog. Considering that it, in reality, has been the longest lasting, most balanced, and most meaningful rivalry in all of baseball ... this would merely turn into Mikey and I arguing forever.
I could clearly bring up the fact that the Giants haven't won a world series since the mid 1900s ... oh, and I believe that was the New York Giants. Props on following the Dodgers to California, though. It has really worked out for you. You almost got that world series in 2002. You were really close. Seriously. That must have been rough.
All I wanted to do was state the incontrovertible fact that Barry Bonds is a cheater. Mikey had to get angry and throw a temper tantrum. But this is not surprising. When it all boils down, the Giants and their fans are just angry little people.
Pretty dece sure that is not one, but two Giants players attacking Dodgers with bats. Two! Are you serious, Giants? Not only is Marichal attacking Roseboro with a bat, but he hit two other Dodger batters with bean balls earlier in the game. Was a retalitation ball thrown at him before all this you may ask? Nope. Just two Giants acting like the creeps they are.Was the Giants fans lust for blood satisfied? Apparently not. Now, they just shoot Dodger fans in the parking lot of Dodger Stadium! After a game the Giants had won! No. Bad Giants Fans. Bad. You don't do that. No world series wins for you. Bad. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2003/baseball/mlb/09/20/bc.bbn.dodgersfanshot.ap/
To summarize: The Giants organization is the worst collection of players and fans that sports history has ever seen. Not only do they suck at the sport, but they have zero class while doing it. Shoulda stayed in New York ... at least they would fit in.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home