Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Mmmm, babies

Well I'm not quite sure how to follow Jesus eating infants, mostly because the baby appears quite content despite the fact that about 1/4 of his skull has just been snacked upon by the Messiah. Extremely offensive as always, Tutaj, but hopefully there are no riots in the Middle East over this one (I doubt it).

Also, Tutaj, a simple glance at the headline of Durm's one and only blog attempt (cow steroids, how funny!) probably would have tipped you off that Lent was currently ongoing. Thus, you have no one to blame but yourself for missing Lent, just as you have no one to blame but yourself about anything that ever happens to you for the rest of your life. Nicko was right about the 400-pounder (literal or symbolic) that accompanies you everywhere: it's called karma. Speaking of which, has your "meningitis" been cured yet?

Congrats to McHugh on the tourney win. I don't think I've ever been a part of a tournament pool where no one got a single Final Four team right. It's really too bad for Lau that he didn't submit his bracket on time -- his Final Four of UCLA, Cal, the Jacksonville Jaguars (he likes their logo), and the Wy-Yan Wyanites actually could have done some damage.

The week leading up to the eternal union of Mr. and Mrs. Everling looks like it's shaping up to be a good one. When is everyone thinking of meeting up -- I'd like to book a flight sooner rather than later. Oh and in case anyone is wondering, I've already decided my wedding gift is going to be a 40 of Durmey's malt liquor, so you all will have think of something else.

Last but not least, I just stumbled across this email which you guys (at least Nicko and Tutaj) might enjoy:

Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 16:46:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Mike Eagan" (mqeagan@yahoo.com)
Subject: Housing assignment concern
To: Stures.stures.1@nd.edu

To whom it may concern,

My name is Michael Eagan, I am an incoming freshman
and I have a concern regarding the housing information
you sent me in the last couple of weeks.

On the roster for incoming students to my floor (third
floor of Zahm Hall), I noticed I was not listed
anywhere. There are three students (Nicholas Green,
Troy Raeder, and Steven Tutaj) listed as being in my
room (#326), but I am not among them. This seems to
me to be a mistake with either the roster listing or
the room assignment you have given me.

I would appreciate a clarification of this problem
either by e-mail (mqeagan@yahoo.com) or by phone
(650-366-3356) as soon as possible. For obvious
reasons, I would like to know for sure who my
roommates are well in advance of arriving on campus.

I already sent this letter by paper mail, but in the
interests of speed, I thought I'd send an e-mail as
well. Thank you for your time in this matter.

Sincerely,

Michael Eagan


Thanks for ruining my freshman year, ResLife retards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home