Death of the Blog
GEORGIA ON MY MIND
Okay, I understand that everything died down when the absence of my wry witty remarks combined with internet startup BleacherReport.com and Lt. Stax actually working to leave this a not-so much fun atmosphere. Don't despair so much now that I am back and can entertain all our little minds (or at least my distorted sense of how funny I am).
First and Foremost:
I could not wait to tell you all how happy I am to get out of Georgia and back to the rest of modern civiliziation. To sum Georgia up, all I need to say is So much about Mirshak is explained. Now, that doesn't mean any of it is okay. It just means that he's put in a whole new level of context that makes me hate him even more. Almost as much as...
Rocky Top Sucks
Yes, the entire state. Not only is Tennessee a haven for the fastest growing marijuana market (coincidentally timed with the Morales boys Rudy and Eddy coming of age?) but also the worst people this side (outside) of Georgia. Once crossing the Georgia-Tenn line I decided to call Steve since I didn't expect him to be busy. However right before I picked up my phone I got pulled over. Evidently, in Tennessee its cool to not post a drop in speed limit from 75 to 55. Mind you, this drop took place on what was either a 3 or 4 lane widening of the road from Georgia. So there I am sitting there as Sherrif Kodiak Spit is lecturing me about driving too fast and writing a ticket. The best part about this is as I'm getting written up for 80 in a 55 by an ingrate with barely enough mastery of the English language to carry on a lecture, I am staring at a sign maybe 45 yards away where the speed limit kicks up to 65. Clearly, this is nothing but a blatant speed trap. So the sheriff lets me go on my way and tells me to be careful merging which is the best part solely because I'm forced to get up to 80mph before I can get into the flow of traffic. Thanks fag. Thanks.
So as I'm driving through Rocky Top things have to be on their way up. Wrong, I have bad karma and sure enough things have yet to hit Rocky Bottom. I pull off at an exit because I'm running low on gas. Sah Pa Rize Rocky Top. Whoops, Hickville USA and not a gas station in sight. So I roll down the road because the sign indicates a larger road is that way. There I stop and ask an EMT where the nearest gas station is. Whoops he sends me the wrong way and I have to walk for gas when I run out. Cool fag. Cool.
Finally I made it out of Tennessee and stopped by to visit Stax since it was getting late. We had a dece little convo which presents a great segue into my next topic of conversation...
MERRY WEDDING DURMY
I'd like to prefix this scriptum by saying that I'm quite excited to be able to go. Especially since I'll be able to see everyone for the first time since the ND-Pitt game I wasn't at. Whoops me. Cool Durm. I tried to let Durm know that I wouldn't be able to attend when I found out that my orders were getting extended. Turns out that Durmo didn't really care to even respond. Cool Durm. Cool. Its not like I haven't seen Grey's Anatomy and know that doctors don't do anything and have plenty of free time. Cool man.
Right now, things are looking up for the Durmster. Soon to be Mrs. Durm (Think about it Greg, its not too late. The only Mrs. Durm in your life is you mother. Now you're going to have to answer to your VERY OWN MRS GREG DURM!!) evidently is going to be cranking out mad baked goods for Challey reunions in the SB. Doing a brief perusal of the wedding registry finds no less than 40 requests for kitchen appliances. Including 1 industrial sized mixer. I'm not going to lie, Durmy, when we have challey week (i.e. Kimmer's week out) at your house its going to be used to mix extra strength Lt Blenders.
I decided to put together a suggestion list for what people could bring to the wedding party.
Mikey- Barry Bonds baseball card since its as close as anyone in Indiana will come to the game
Denicola- the book of 145 which I vandalized (perhaps bringing on bad tennessee karma?)
Lau- all sorts of crazy sharp toys since durmo had like 8 games on his registry
Eddy- arm guards since you told stax you're going to knife fight me at the wedding
Mirshak- fag... he probably will bring a mad dog or 2 and then drink both at the reception and shit himself
Guy- will def show up and steal beer from reception
Stax- bring shitter girl for Durmy
Nicko- photoshop LBJ into a pacers jersey... everyone can dream right Durmy?
I'm going to use this to see what you're all doing. Recency is of no issue and I'm rating out of 5 stars.
Eagan- I'm a Leo, and my ideal date includes a romantic dinner at Red Lobster followed by roller disco. My free time is typically spent curled in a fetal position while watching the Food Network. I am allergic to sunlight, confrontation, and cat dander.
*****
Tutaj-
Relationship Status:
In an Open Relationship
Favorite Movies:
Babe, Slackers, Office Space, Big Lebowski
Favorite Quotes:
ONG
*** 1/2 (Open relationship w/debacle!?)
Durm-
Interested In:
Men
Relationship Status:
Single
Looking For:
FriendshipDating
* (Whoops game, wrong Durm)
"This is a group for the all people trying to make a long distance relationship work. This one's for the people who hope to come and leave college with the same significant other. It is a support group, as well as a group to give a collective middle finger to all the naysayers. Come on! Monogamy is great!"
Cool Durm. Cool 145 creeps
**
Green-
Interests:
Hanging with the Buddies, Lifting heavy things, Michael Flatley: Lord of the Dance, Smiling like I mean it, Pizza, Riddles, Ralph's Italian Ices, The M Bar
Favorite Music:
Oasis, Ben Folds, Country, The Updawgs
***** (Picture is icing on cake)
Morales-
Hometown:
Blountville, TN
- Cool Dude
Denicola
ONG. Cool you. Hey remember how you bitched at Shaq for getting fat on the Lakers and sucking because of it?! Facebook seems to show how somebody lost a couple of LBs now that they're gone. Cool. I get it hate on the bookstore team then once you go to Creighton start losing weight. Love it man. I love it. Cool dude. Just make sure the door is barred because I don't even have to knock anymore thanks to John Roberts and Sam Alito.
out

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home